Wednesdays from 10 - 11:30, July 11 - August 15This summer, students going into grades 5-12 are invited to come play with words and experience new ways to express themselves in writing. Activities will include creating a writing journal, writing games, and experimenting with different forms of writing. The idea is to play and have fun being creative. Popcorn and lemonade will be served. Click here for more information.
Thursdays from 5:30 - 9pm, June 28 - August 9Teen Night will happen on Thursday evenings from 5:30 - 9pm during the Summer Reading Program. Every week will feature a different game/activity, followed by pizza from Village Variety in Kezar Falls, and a movie showing.
Pizza will be $4, cheese only.
- June 28: Jackbox Games & Spider-Man: Homecoming PG-13
- July 5 (change): Freedom Village Clue & Romeo + Juliet PG-13
- July 12: 3D printer designs & Whisper of the Heart PG
- (bring a laptop & mouse if you have one)
- July 19: Laser Tag & Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets PG-13
- July 26: Munchkin Deluxe & Warcraft PG-13
- August 2: Robot Races & Black Panther PG-13
- August 9: Scavenger Hunt/Ice Cream Social & Love, Simon PG-13
Thursday, July 19, 9pm - 9amJoin us after Teen Night for an overnight adventure in the Library! Bring your sleeping bag, a pillow, toiletries, and get ready for some fun!
We’ll have crafts & games, and a marathon of movies of your choice!
Some snacks will be provided, but bring your favorites to share as well!
You must register ahead of time to participate! At least 6 people have to sign up for it to run.
Permission slips are required, and must be turned in by Saturday, July 14th at 1pm when the Library closes. Forms available at the Library, or download one here.
Dungeons & Dragons
Saturdays from June 23- July 28; August 11, 10am-1pmOur Summer season of Dungeons & Dragons gets started June 23rd! If you miss this character creation session, just stop by the library to get your character set up before the next session. If you can't make one session, not to worry--we can work you in any time you attend.
We'll be using the 5th edition of Dungeons & Dragons, and we'll have rulebooks on-hand for all your dungeoneering needs! We'll have supplies for everyone who wants to play, but feel free to bring your own if you have some.
Our schedule for the season is as follows:
- Saturday, June 23, 10am - 1pm
- Saturday, June 30, 10am - 1pm
- Saturday, July 7, 10am - 1pm
- Saturday, July 14, 10am - 1pm
- Saturday, July 21, 10am - 1pm
- Saturday, July 28, 10am - 1pm
- Saturday, August 11, 10am - 1pm