Invitation to Bid: Library Custodial Services Contract
Bids due at the library by email to email@example.com or by hard copy by April 29
SCOPE OF WORK
Custodial services for the Freedom Public Library located at 38 Old Portland Road, Freedom,
New Hampshire will include the following:
- Clean both bathrooms, including toilets, sinks, mirrors, counters. Refill soap, toilet paper, and paper towels as necessary. Mop upstairs bathroom.
- Vacuum library, both floors, including staff room. Empty and clean vacuum as needed.
- Clean both entryways (main door and vestibule). Wash front entrance glass as weather allows.
- Check all trash and recycling containers; empty if necessary and replace bags. Transport all trash and recycling to the Transfer Station.
- Alert Library Director when cleaning supplies are running low, or when building maintenance may be required.
- Other miscellaneous requests.
Cleaning should be performed weekly, on Sunday morning or Monday afternoon, when the library is closed. Custodian should have valid driver's license, insured vehicle, and Transfer Station pass.
This is a permanent contract position, subject to annual review. Bids must include estimated time to complete all tasks each week, and the hourly rate for said work. The contractor shall provide a monthly bill to the Library in arrears. The Trustees reserve the right to reject any and all bids with or without cause.